After many hrs of planning, coding, data entry, and collaborating, the new ACHP website is ready to launch.
Why a New ACHP Site?
We have outgrown our old site and we just didn’t have much room for improvement for the latest plug-ins and SEO tools that is necessary for us to grow in the direction we would like to.
Our new site offers us many advantages such as cleaner scripting, better security, latest plug-ins, easier navigation, and many more. But more importantly, it gives us a better foundation to improve our exposure to future members and customers seeking a local handyman.
There are several new additions to the site but we tried to lay it out similar to the old site.
How do I get started?
To claim your access and listing, please follow these simple step by step instructions
- Go to www.handymanassociation.org
- Click Login (upper right corner) from the main page
- Select Forgotten password? Click here.
- Enter your username. It’s the same you had for the old site. If you forgot what it was, please let us know by replying to this email.
- Check your e-mail for the confirmation link.
- Follow the instructions in your email to change your password.
Now you can edit your member profile, listing, add images, phone numbers, etc.